So we are taking off today on our vacation. Apparently Donna and I are the only ones excited. Les and Jo seem to think it will be the Visit of Doom. All I know is I get to see my sis, my niece, and her new baby boy...whenever he is born.
I'm packing my bible, a new development for me. I need to get a lighter travel bible if I'm going to continue this trend. Anyway, I figure Donna and I can figure out some sort of mini bible study or something.
Well, I guess what this is all about is pray for us, the Blaisdell-Ruden-Kravitsky family. Safe travel, harmonious co-existence, and safe birthing for my niece Aundrea.
I love you all my friends-God Bless
Miss me!
2 comments:
We're missing you guys...and praying for you!!
My prayers are going to add a deep level of devotions for you and the Bear. That you would both discover something sooo precious that will sustain you during the journey ahead.
miss you so!
Post a Comment